Business Valuation Services
Coral Capital Partners provides independent business valuation and appraisal services. Our independent valuation services provide a comprehensive review of the business which is useful for a variety of applications. We employ known and acceptable methods in our valuation services.
Our Business Valuation Services Include:
- Valuation for Financial Reporting
- Acquiring or Divesting a Business
- Business Succession Planning and Buy/Sell Agreements
- Estate Plans, Gifting, and Estate Tax Pledges
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation Support and Expert Testimony
In addition to our comprehensive business valuation services, Coral Capital Partners provides asset valuation services for a variety of industries, including intangible and hard to value assets. These include unique and rare situations. Our work in these difficult situations is based upon standard industry practices and techniques.
Intangible and Hard to Value Assets Categories:
- Company Marketing: Trademarks, trade and brand names. logos, ect.
- Customer Related: Customer contracts and relationships, customer lists, databases, receivables, distribution agreements, and geographic territories.
- Contract and Permit Based: Contracts, permits, licenses, licensing agreements, supply contracts.
- Technology Based: Patent and patent applications, Technology, proprietary processes, engineering work, software, formulas, and recipes.
- Artistic and Collectables: This includes copyrighted materials, licensing agreements, and various collectable items.
Please feel free to contact us to see how we may be of service in your business or asset valuation needs.